Furminator Medium Dogs Long Hair
Furminator DeShedding Tools are revolutionary deshedding tools, guaranteed to reduce your dog's shedding by up to 90%. The design of the stainless steel, curved edge allows the tool to push through the topcoat to easily and gently remove the undercoat and loose hair without cutting or damaging the dog's delicate skin.
As for the Medium Long Hair Furminator, this Is ideal for medium to large breeds with hair longer than 2 inches. It also has a shorter deshedding blade to reach beneath your dog's short topcoat.
- Make sure that your dog does not have matted or tangled hair.
- For your first use, take your dog outside or on a hard surface that is easy to clean. Brush your dog thoroughly.
- For maintenance, brush your dog weekly.
- Dogs will shed more during fall and spring with they change their coats. When this happens, thoroughly brush your dog with the Furminator to significantly reduce shedding
- Feeding your dog a high quality food will ensure that your dog is receiving essential nutrients, and fatty acids to maintain a healthy skin and coat.
- If your dog has dry skin, consider natural or topical supplements for your dog's skin and coat.